Thursday, September 11, 2014

A book

Two things have challenged me to write a book.

1. This podcast: http://www.stansberryradio.com/James-Altucher/Latest-Episodes/Episode/591/Ep-23-How-To-Go-From-0-40-000-a-Month-Writing-From-Home

2. This e-book, discussed in the podcast: http://www.amazon.com/How-Write-Nonfiction-eBook-Days-ebook/dp/B00AB77M5S#

It is fair to ask, "Is a 50 page self-published e-book really a BOOK?"

I don't have an answer for that yet. But I'll let you know. Better yet, I'll let you decide. Over the next few days and weeks, I'll be drafting the chapters on this blog.

The topic, you ask? Well, I'm going to write about making "your first major personal and professional transition." Specifically, it will be geared toward those in their mid-20s, kind of like me, who are considering moving from a first job to something else, likely in a new area of the country.

So it's kind of an autobiographical to-do list.

(Sidenote: I've never heard of the genre before, and am going to claim it as an original term.)

Your feedback is welcome...maybe. After all, the title of the blog is "duly noted; completely ignored."

More soon...

-Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment